Monday, April 22, 2013

Here are some pictures of work I've been making this semester at Indiana University.
These Chia Beavers are currently on display at Indiana University East in Richmond, Indiana.
Chia Beavers

Here is a picture captured from a series of melting ice bullets I have been displaying on overhead projectors.
The Perfect Crime 2013
Ice, projector, electricity, wall
The Perfect Crime 2013
detail shot


And here is a link to a video piece I did in my sculpture class where we had to listen to a song we were familiar with, and make a piece during it. My chosen song was "Green Grows the Holly".

And now I am off to Australia to visit much-missed family and friends, and to miss much-visited Indiana family and friends!




1 comment:

Bugmethx said...

More frequent updates please Katie!